QK's Playlist at the Moment

Thursday, August 27, 2009

stylelist.com :snap judgement

FiRsT oF aLl, I wOuLd LiKe To SaY: I HaTe It wHeN PeOpLe TyPe lIkE ThIs. It's not cute or creative, at all. It's just annoying. 'Kay?

I was doing this little poll thing on stylelist.com and i came across Victoria Beckham wearing this outfit. Can someone tell me why 70% of the people said this outfit was not hot?


74% of the people did not like this out either. I actualy like it. I think it's pretty darn chic. H B U ?

Lady Ga Ga is so outrageous; and this outfit definitely fits her personality. It's pretty shocking that 8% of the people actually liked her in this outfit.


61% of the people thought this out was "too much too soon". What are you talking about? Emma Watson is 19, she's an adult, she can wear whatever she wants to. I think the dress is nice; and she looks nice in it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment