QK's Playlist at the Moment

Monday, August 3, 2009

Miley Cyrus and Max Azria for Walmart



I usually go to Target, but today I went to Walmart on an errand run, and saw Miley and Max's new collection. The collection is affordable (from 6-$20) and some of the pieces are cute. I only bought the British flag one, because I've been on the prowl for some for a while now. Plus, they were only $7. I can't find anymore photos of Miley modeling in her clothes except like one. Here's a link to Walmart where you can view the clothes: http://connect.walmart.com/MileyCyrusandMaxAzria/

Here's a behind-the-scenes of her Miley and Max commercial:

1 comments:

Angelbert said...
August 5, 2009 at 1:42 AM  

I couldn't imagine that we can post picture in a blogger. You gave me idea on showing some of my pictures. Thanks for the comments. Hope to hear from you soon also

Post a Comment