QK's Playlist at the Moment

Friday, August 14, 2009

MONK!!!

I just finished watching the second new episode of Monk. Once again, I can say I was not disappointed.

I am absolutely crazy about this show. Monk has been one of my favorite show for the longest time. I love Monk's never ending ability to solve the most difficult crime's. I love when he says the famous "here's what happened" (I'm not sure if i quoted that right.) but I also love the crazy scenes that lead up to it.

I was sad when I found out that this would be the last season. I'm kinda tearing up right now, but also laughing because of the epsiode I just watched. I hope the season ends well though. I would love to find out what happened to Trudy and finally see Monk get back on the police force. Hopefully they won't end off with the problems being unsolved. :)


I love Adrian Monk, obsessive compulsive detective.

1 comments:

Kevona w. said...
August 20, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

seriously the season is not gonna end...there lying to you to make you watch

Post a Comment