QK's Playlist at the Moment

Thursday, August 13, 2009

New Logos

I was just about to blog about something else when something on yahoo caught my eye. It was an article about how logos have changed. I found that pretty interesting so I would like to share that with you readers and kinda give my own opinion on which logo i like better.

I remember seeing the new logo for the first time not too long ago. It was perplexing; I didn't even know what it was at first, but then I read the carton. I like the old one better because you don't have to read anything. I knew it was orange juice because there was a large picture of an orange. The new design is also less appetizing to me and I love orange juice :).






This is obviously recent because I remember seeing the old logo like a month ago. I think the new one's kind of irrelevant . The new one doesn't really say macaroni and cheese to me.









Let me start off by saying: I love Starbucks. No other place's iced coffee drinks even compare, especially not McDonald's (yuck!). I like their new logo better. It looks like that creature was change from a chubby old man to a young lady with hair to cover her nakedness. I notice that they removed the "fresh roasted" part. Hmm... what does that mean?






The knew design is definitely better. The first one is just blah. I'm glad they added a nice pop of color. I also like the 3D thing they have going on too.







Ewww! I hate this new logo. Pepsi already had a good thing going. Why
mess it up?









I like both of these logos. I like the whole vintage-y, renaissance-y feel to the old one. I also like the sleek modern feel to the new one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment