QK's Playlist at the Moment

Friday, September 11, 2009

Louis Vuitton Spring 2010 Men's Wear

I'm not really a fan of men's wear. I looked at a few collection and didn't find anything I liked. I finally came across something I thought was cool. Louis Vuitton never fails :).
Oh yeah and this collection is bike messenger themed. Cool right?!

^^ One of my Faves. I love the colors.






^^ My other fave. Yellow is my fave color too.





Hopefully men in skirts does not become a big trend.
It only works in certain situations,
like Juicy Couture's Do the Don't campaign.


I love this collection so much though. It's so cool, athletic, and urban. The models aren't half bad either ;). Did anyone notice some of these guy's bulging calf and thigh muscles? I also like the blazers with shorts, very cool.
I have to say though, I'm not really a fan of guys in sandals. Actually, I pretty much hate guys in sandals :(.

0 comments:

Post a Comment