QK's Playlist at the Moment

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Maine: Into Your Arms (Music Video)


I have been a fan of The Maine's for many years, ever since they released their first EP. A couple months ago, I saw on their myspace page that they were going to shoot a music video for their new single, Into Your Arms, and wanted fans to come out and be extras for the video. I was upset because the location for their video shoot was in Ontario (CA not Canada), and I wasn't able to make it because of the distance. But when I saw the video there weren't many teenage girls or guys, so I was kinda happy I didn't go anyways.

P.S. The photo above is of John O and I at the SmartPunk/Buzznet concert(a free one at that). Only John and Jared showed, even though the others (Garrett, Kennedy, and Pat) were my favorites too. Then when they were performing at the opening of the Strand as a whole band, I had to leave early. So that sucked even more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment