QK's Playlist at the Moment

Monday, July 27, 2009

Simon dTour Live



































Fun day yesterday. Got a lot of free swag. It was unbearably hot and sunny, so the pics and videos are not of good quality (plus I was shaking due to lack of H2O). Darn! Somehow I can't upload the videos so I apologize for that. Anyways, KSM and Hoobastank were amazing. The BMX riders were incredible and incredibly goodlooking ;). Met Alexa Vega and Austin Butler from Ruby and the Rockits (which you should definately watch). Alexa said my sis and I had awesome and cool names (ok a tad boastful sorry). Had to block out our faces; the beautiful people were outshining us. It was pretty much an awesome day.

P.S. Dave Voelker ("the Lord") crashed his bike into the barricade where we were standing. Oh yeah, be jealous ;).

0 comments:

Post a Comment